Perfect Credit is a 6-week online training course for anyone who wants to achieve outstanding credit and a FICO credit score between 760 and 850 points.
This course teaches you the 7-step system for Perfect Credit developed by Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach.
In this course, you'll learn:
- The magic formula that determines your FICO credit score
- The inside scoop on how the credit scoring system really works
- How to fix your credit without paying a credit repair company thousands of dollars
- Tricks you can use to quickly boost your credit scores
- What to do when you have unauthorized inquiries on your credit reports
- Secrets to negotiating with creditors and getting negative items removed
- What's really holding down your credit scores and the surprising things that don't impact your credit at all
- Tips on understanding the differences in your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit reports … and more!
Through a series of 19 videos, and a host of written bonus materials (including checklists, sample letters, articles, and PDF downloads), you'll feel like you're getting personalized coaching on how to obtain not just good credit, but excellent credit.
After taking this class, and following the steps recommended, you won't have to stress over your credit any more. You'll also be well-positioned for future success if you want to buy a home, rent an apartment, get a loan of any kind or even land a job that requires a credit check.
This Perfect Credit course will work for anyone -- regardless of age, income, gender, or past credit mistakes. Don't wait - get started on the road to Perfect Credit today!
Lynnette Khalfani-Cox,The Money Coach®, is a personal finance expert, television and radio personality, and the author of numerous books, including the New York Times bestseller Zero Debt: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom. Lynnette once had $100,000 in credit card debt, before paying it all off in three years and turning her financial life around.
Since then, she has appeared on such national TV programs as The Oprah Winfrey Show, Steve Harvey, The Today Show, Dr. Phil, The Dr. Oz Show, The Talk and Good Morning America sharing her success story and teaching millions about proper money management, including managing credit and debt wisely.
Lynnette, an award-winning financial news journalist and former Wall Street Journal reporter for CNBC, has also been featured in top newspapers including the Washington Post, USA Today, and the New York Times, as well as magazines ranging from Essence and Redbook to Forbes and U.S. News & World Report.
Lynnette is a money expert for AARP. She can frequently be seen as a guest commentator on CNN, FOX Business Network and MSNBC.
When she's not acting like a Tiger Mom, and staying on top of her 3 kids' grades, Lynnette can be found taking a much-needed travel break on a warm beach with her amazing husband, and business partner, Earl Cox.